跑步

中国资本进军意大利足坛欲收购米兰双雄

2018-12-07 17:57:01来源:励志吧0次阅读

Two of Italys top soccer clubs, Inter Milan and its rival AC Milan, said they have been approached by Chinese groups either seeking a stake or offering strategic partnerships.近日,意大利两大豪门足球俱乐部--国际米兰和其同城死敌AC米兰均表示,已与中国财团进行过接触,它们或寻求入股,或想达成战略合作伙伴关系。In what could indicate the latest potential Chinese foray into European soccer, a 12-person delegation from Suning Commerce Group, one of Chinas largest privately owned retailers, visited Inter Milan last Friday and Saturday. Club chief spokesperson Robert Faulkner said the visiting delegation was headed by chairman of Nanjing-based Suning, Zhang Jindong.中国最大私营零售商之一苏宁云商集团的12人代表团上周五和周六参观了国米,这或许表明了潜在中国买家涉足欧洲足坛的最新动向。俱乐部媒体总监福克纳·罗伯特表示,该代表团是以总部位于南京的苏宁董事长张近东带领的。

AC Milan, meanwhile, said it had received several expressions of interest in acquiring a stake from some Chinese groups. Former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi is chairman of the club and his company Fininvest is the holding company for AC Milan.同时,AC米兰表示,已有几家中国财团对收购俱乐部股份表示出兴趣。意大利前总理西尔维奥·贝卢斯科尼是这家俱乐部的现任主席,他的公司菲宁维斯特集团目前是AC米兰的持股公司。Italys La Repubblica newspaper reported that Alibaba founder Jack Ma is heading up a group which is aiming to buy an initial 70 percent stake in AC Milan, with the option of acquiring the remaining 30 percent over the coming year. The Chinese billionaire and his associates are prepared to pay 400 million euros ($450 million) for the 70 percent stake, the newspaper said.据意大利媒体《共和报》报道称,阿里巴巴的创始人马云带领团队前往米兰城,目标是先收购AC米兰70%的股份,随后1年内再收购剩下30%股份。据该报纸报道,这位中国的亿万富翁和他的同事们准备为这70%的股份开价4亿欧元(折合4亿5000万美元)。Analysts said the recent moves on Milan clubs fit a broader effort by Chinese interests to invest in European soccer.分析人士称,中国资本最近对米兰双雄做出的举动符合国人因对投资欧洲足坛的兴趣而进行的更广泛努力。

来源:可可英语

捕鱼赚钱能提现
养森瘦瘦包效果
单梁起重机
分享到: